Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jeff Ruby's Belterra Review



I had the chance to visit Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse at Belterra this past weekend for the first time. I've been to a couple of his other restaurants, Carlos & Johnny's, The Precinct, and Jeff Ruby's in Downtown Cincinnati, and this was the best steak I've had at any of these restaurants so far.

Here's what I had and my layperson thoughts:
New York Sirloin - The steak was great, cooked to my request (medium well, which I'm sure the Chef hated) and seasoned perfectly.

"Jersey" Jeff Ruby's Boardwalk Fries - As a connoisseur of fine french fries (you know, McD's, Wendy's, Penn Station) the fries were great, as they should be for $4. They were served with the mini bottle of Heinz, which is both cute and tasty.

Overall, had a great time at Ruby's Belterra. I would definitely recommend it if you're in the mood for steak and gambling.

P.S. If you've got 10 extra minutes, you can check out this steak related phenomenon

No comments:

ShareThis