Friday, January 9, 2009

Man v. Food . . .mmmmmmmmmmmmmm


I think I may have missed my calling, well maybe half my calling. The new Travel Channel show (yes, I've now begun watching the Travel Channel - so long are the days of sticking below 50 on the cable box) Man v. Food pits Adam Richman against mighty portions. While I could maybe come close to eating half of what he eats, it wouldn't be a bad job to have - eat unhealthy crap while traveling around the country.

I stumbled upon this show and have watched several episodes: 1)The Sasquatch Burger, essentially a burger the size of a tire and 2) Gino's Deep Dish in Chicago. In each episode Adam checks out the local eats then tries to dominate an enormous amount of food - he's batted .500 since I began watching. Def a must watch for people who enjoy eating food, television, and saying "Sasquatch."

Various locations include Pittsburgh, Columbus, Austin, and Atlanta.

Check it out on Wednesdays at 10 PM

No comments:

ShareThis